About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Watching...

While everyone is watching news about hockey .. where have all our favorites gone?
Want to know more, wander over to The Third Intermission - having access to various sources-they do keep us all au courant.



In Chicago (they really could not have selected a better place for it :-),
(installation in progress)
THE EYE is watching (a Sculpture commissioned from Tony Tasset, based on the artist' own eye - how imaginative... duh!
And it just reminds me, but is much prettier ;-),
of this photo from spaceAnd even of TOSCA scenery in Bregenz - clip below...



Guess, everyone AND everything must have a Doppelgaenger, eh?

No comments: