About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Chacun a son gout.&.YouTubeAeros

Is blogging going the way of the dinosaurs? Do people really want to read more than 140 characters? I think most bloggers would like to think so! So keep on blogging, with more blogs sprouting in the web's garden almost daily. Some recently stumbled upon blogs are delectable especially when embedding *hot* stuff to view and listen to. Sometimes really, er, HOT! ENJOY the view..
*Hot*opera singer                                                           *Hot*rock singer
And Houston Aeros are NOW on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/aeroshockeyclub
Remember that game in San Antonio over 3/28/09 years ago?

No comments: