About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Once upon a time

All stories begin like that....
Once upon a time I vowed to keep this blog as non-egocentric as possible.
But I have to get this off my back...
I broke that vow, once!
weell, maybe more than once - but some of it was in German, and that doesn't count ;-)?
Unless, of course you read both languages!
So let's say thrice.. and now I'm going to it again.
Lately have been perusing several blogs!
They all purport to discuss all kinds of subjects!
But the main, and sometimes, ONLY subject is The *I*!
As in ' I do, I did, I like, I dislike, I love, I hate'!

Yes, of course, it may be interesting to read about your brilliant whatever! Your wonderful whoever.
Your fabulous thingamajigs. Your absolutely stunning whatchamacallits!

Yes, of course, we do feel for you in your sorrows! Or hatreds! Or complaints!

Yes, of course, it just might be interesting to know what you think. Or what not you thought.Did or did not do. Yesterday or even today. To be honest, I don't mind hearing about your trials and tribulations, occasionally! But do you have to keep on doing it..I, Me, Mine ....and on and on?

1 comment:

IceVet said...

Yes, it can be so boring. I like your variety of posts on several subjects. I may not agree with all but it does make for amusing reading.