About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Hot diggity Dog!

A new jersey for the collection! As long as it is black and/or purple it's a jersey for me ;-)! And so appropriate for an aficionada de los toros ;-) and hockey, even if not a Brahmas fan, which I could be, were I at home in Ft. Worth ;-)!
This is, I believe and was told, an older Ft. Worth Brahma jersey. There are a few signatures on it, but as usual totally illegible. Not only because of the scribbles but also because black on deep purple simply does not show up very well, and the jersey may have been washed repeatedly. I have idea of its provenance, but it is Purple and I like the Bull image, of course. Thanks for gift, friend.

No comments: