About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

Fires everywhere-allegorically speaking

In Spain, the rain did not fall on the plain - wildfires are rampaging, forcing vacationers out of seaside hotels. Fires also rampant in Italy, Greece and France. While Norrthern Europe is experiencing terrible rains and wind (Poland) and hailstorms in Switzerland.....frightening many and even killing some people.
In Indonesia, South Africa, and seemingly around the globe, people are rebelling, protesting, ranting against established governments and taking to streets.
Among the Aeros Fans there, too, is much unrest,
favorite players are not resigned,
favorite staff is axed... and so it goes.
Ran across this photo (forget where) it 'kinda' expresses my opinion of 'new' management at some hockey and other organizations.... just kidding, or am I?
If you get the allusion or not, let me know :-)...
Am I reminded of the prophesies of Michel de Nostradamus, not sure. They, of course can be interpreted subjectively to fit almost any occurences of the past and today, but of the future?

.

1 comment:

Ms. Conduct said...

The photo is hilariously apropos.