About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fave Movie theme, Words added

Have to find it......I hope this is IT, oh yes, YES...I just love this theme!
One of the best bl/wh movies of all times...as far as I am concerned.
Keep listening it is soooo plain, but so difficult to forget.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il9rLAg7Ezc
Now that I have your attention ;)

More additions to the Word Verification Dictionary..

"strippe"... reminds me of JR's postings of photos of Heidi Klum and ilk
"chipsin"... when informed of a ice skate fund raiser
"gropes"... posting about goalie resigned by wild

If you like the dictionary to continue and/or add to it... by all means have at it :-)

1 comment:

icevet said...

Your recent blog is an excellent addition to current hockey information