About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Solar Eclipse fall out in Houston?

Well, I don't know about all the hoopla about the terrible things that are supposed follow a solar eclipse...methinks, we are too well educated for that. BUT... on the other hand.. several rather nasty incidents have happened in the hours following the eclipse.
To the Hockey God "Let not things continue in this vein".


A terrible Saturday following an even more terrible Friday full of BAAAAD news in the Aeros realm. It could drive one to this......................................
"Bartender, just line'em up....
Y'all have a wonderful Sunday.....
go broil in the sun, build sandcastles, let it all hang out.......

No comments: