About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

And the heat goes on..

relentlessly, continiously, enervatingly...

Don't want to go to any parades, not in this heat. Even if it rains on 'my' parade, I am still not going. To vacation "IN" with a good book or two, some soothing classical music, a glass of the 'bubbly', sounds rather attractive.



Corey Locke, seen here in Aeros Jersey Nr. 84, will NOT return. He was signed by the N.Y. Rangers.
Of Beaudoin, Kolanos, Schultz, theother scorers of 2008/09 Aeros. not much is known at this time.






No comments: