About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

I really like to

be in tune with the rest of the world.
However painful that might turn out to be?
But parrotting is not my strong suit.
So chers readers, there is no need to cringe that this blog will become politicized.

Satirized, possibly.
Even if half don't get it!
Fair warning:  Read at your own risk of ROFLMAO.
And don't sue me when you break your funny bone!

Just had to say this this morning.
Over and Out on that subject.

Now to a serious matter.
Oh, wait...you don't think I am serious enough.
Because I won't kowtow to half, or even less, the things others want me to.
Tough!
You can do it how ever many times you want.
But don't force me to.
I simply don't care to be a lemming!

No comments: