About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Summertime and the drifting is easy...

and so it is.
Manana has become MY word of the moment.
Have all these ideas! ed
Have read all those stories that burn  holes into my brain just begging me to be posted...and yet!
So let'em churn. Those ideas I mean.
Tomorrow is time enough for that, or is it?
Afterall, the world turns on sensationalism... and every minute brings NEW head lines. 
Almost typed *lice* which just shows what I really, deep down, think about all those *breaking news* we are bombarded with as a daily fare.
But enuf .. tomorrow will be the day to continue this post - maybe?

No comments: