About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

shirtless and barefoot..

these are just two of the requirements Dallas Opera is calling for a stag(e) fight! in its coming production of ANNA BOLENA. The others are "muscled" "well defined" and "male"...as this announcement states; if you or nay of your friends qualify they should IMMEDIATELY contact the Dallas Opera.
Ability to sing will NOT be required...
states:http://artandseek.net/2010/10/07/dallas-opera-calling-for-big-bodybuilder-types/.
Perhaps, they'd like this hockey player? Or, since Mr. Atlas ( A.S. currently flexing muscles as Governor) is not available to take on one of the parts, maybe they could ask another hockey player Zdenko Chara..............
Well, now does that NOT inspire all admirers of opera-hunks or even just hunks, to race to Dallas for ANNA BOLENA (Oct/Nov performances)?

2 comments:

Elisheba said...

I am convinced that I must see this!

artandhockey said...

Hmmm - The Opera, I presume. Because - forbidden territory - those locker rooms!