About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Put Spring into your step...

Ah, the foibles of fashions!Now that is a shoe, isn't it?
                                       From  Christian Louboutin's Spring collection, thanks to WWD
Reminds one of Wagner (lol)   "The Lohengrin Shoe...when goes the next swan?"
Which  truly ought to be worn with this wedding dress-when the bride trips -waddles-(?) down the aisle

Just a funny morning while waiting for the next confrontation Aeros vs Peoria tonight and the inevitable ear- drum-busting air guitar music (Faugh)!
I like loud, but NOT that kind kind of loud!

No comments: