About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

How many bones..

can ache all at once?
I have - or so the anatomists tell me 206 bones, over half of which are in hands and feet.
Now a baby is said to have 300...well no wonder they cry a lot when they are cold (or hungry) ;-)!


Well, if that's the case, let me tell you - at least 125 of them ache when the weather cools. And it has cooled here, at least at night. 
I am NOT exactly dancing for joy!



When cradled in warmth..I purr for joy. Now you know, dear readers, why I love the Houston weather ..the heat, the strong sun, even the humidity.
And look like the Michelin (wo)man hanging around at hockey games, muffled, hooded, scarved - I said scarved not starved.
Meanwhile 'Obsession diabolique' Op.4 Nr. 4 by Sergei Prokofiev with
images by Salvatore Dali... obsessive, diabolic, and right for October :-)!

1 comment:

Dali Fan said...

That is so real... Dali.... so unpredictable.