About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

So I take the day off..

Looking back.

and guess what...
My assumption that Kevin Constantine, and perhaps the whole staff, will be gone, seems to be coming true. At the least, KC's contract will not be renewed.
As I mentioned previously, part of the blame that this team was 'left out in the cold', must rest with those that WERE responsible of hiring players with soso talents.
But then the Wild did not do that great either.
So,was the coaching, the hiring, the mediocre talent, the professional players 'knowing best' or just misplaced judgement all around?

Aeros/Wild blogs are heating up over the "who will coach the Aeros next season" question.
Am not wagering on the who and the why and the when...all will be revealed by the Powers that are, soon enough. Meanwhile I am hoping that certain players will be re-hired, and new real talent will be found.


A special but sad "Adieu" and GOOD LUCK to Kevin Constantine with Chopin's "Tristesse" Chanson de L' Adieu (he likes to play the piano when not coaching)

No comments: