About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

saying Good Bye is never easy..

Sadly, the season for Aeros and the season for THE OH! are officially over.
All but one singer have packed their bags and started for home.
That one will leave at daybreak tomorrow and will soon have her Carnegie Hall recital.
GO Crystallia Spilianakis!

Since I sure can't do it I just let the late Hermann Prey (operatic Baritone) sing it for me:
"Say softly Servus as you leave" to all of you!

The Aeros are returning right now from a loss in San Antonio, with absolute 'possession of thebasement in the West'. Hilbert, again, with a decisive goal..alas, waayyyy tooo late!
Anyway, the guyz showed stamina, oomph, and did not give up even when already low on the totem pole. Lady Luck just did not like these Aeros.
How else to explain this season?
I gave up wanting and wishing!

Lately I JUST went for the pure enjoyment of seeing HOCKEY action!
If you believe that.... can I sell you the Grand Canyon?


And so let us all join Louis Armstrong in saying to the guyz:
ADIOS MUCHACHOS!
Soon .... more Opera! Can't wait for that, can you -
:-) big :-D big smirk?
And maybe a little bit about some NHL action, alas ONLY via TV!

No comments: