About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Nature as Artist.

Nature paints a picture?
Relief: Moon and Star (Islands)
A landscape in oil? Tibet in Spring
Paint a rainbow? Lavenderfield
Fruit? - Stones - Minerals

Sculpted Beauty: Cacti in bloom
Dave Chihuly and his glass creations. ..flowers, and more.
Some encountered in the Botanical Garden-Missouri.
How well they merge with ferns, trees and plants!
Come, into 'his' garden' !

Colorful Flowers bloom of glass.
A boatful and floats- of glass
Others are in arts museum -
Dallas :Wallflowers of glass!

Playful and stunning

They do fit in with old Masters as well as Impressionist Art
Columbus Art Museum

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found a painting by Julia Cramer. It has a ladies boot and a white cat. I need to know history of the painting.

artandhockey said...

Anon.. do you mean Soprano JULIA CRAMER, the Opera singer?
Have you goggled Julia Cramer?
I am not personally acquainted or know of a painter/photographer named Julia Cramer.