About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

- all blocked up -

how does one overcome writer's or should that be thinker's block? Am having a hard time deciding what to post here?
Aw, what the heck...am putting in a few clips I enjoy.
First Dame Kiri de Kanawa and James Galway with the Mendelsson musical version of the Heinrich Heine poem, then Oskar Werner reading it in German..then on to more music to end a beautiful day, so enjoy all, I am










getting back to my next book of 'light' literature LOL.. Nelson DeMille's Night Fall.. no idea if I shall like it.. but it is certainly light fare ;-D!














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome trumpet playing!