About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Kuemper has come..Aeros are saved

Hah-gotcha-April Joke!! ;-D
"Lanky D" (Darcy Kuemper) - in goal in the 3.
sure looks like his legs are too long for the pads!;-)
Low expectations empty house ?

"Dubie" looking for the puck?
"The Man"nino makes another save -

dejected Aeros leave the battlefield ;-)

Does she have a toothache?
Naw, just calling her friend to report another win..
for the Wolves ! ;-)
Lookee - is that AN Aeros defender in front of "Lanky D"!

Just one more shot on goal for Aeros.
THE END!
Lady in Red does not want to see it, too...?
So, let's just have some fun!
Like Joyce did..wins 'Dance for Dinner'!

4 comments:

artandhockey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BobbyR said...

I say, let kiddo Kuemper play tonight, or I can call my 21-year old nephew and get him to drive over and play. He is 6'-4" and his pads look like they were made for a 5th grader, they look so small on him. He would be happy to suit up for the Aeros.

artandhockey said...

doing a "Crawford" ...;-)!

BobbyR said...

Kuemp is a Keeper!!!

Keep that boy around.

To the space alien body snatchers that have abducted the Aeros players and replaced them with pod people, I only have one thing to say.

THANK YOU!!!!!