About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Anonymous strikes again...



How I love to read comments on burning issues-
may they be political or other in nature!

A famous quote by-you guessed it- anonymous goes:
Every time history repeats itself the price goes up.
now isn't that good for a hearty start of the day belly laugh?



How I admire the proliferation of anonymous!
Oh, how a adore the bravery of anonymous!
And even more so in slinging mud!
He has no fear of libel and slander, this brave anonymous!
So I vote anonymous HERO of my day!

You, cher readers may know him/her also as: "Jane/John Doe, X, bearding, innominate, nameless, pseudonymous, so and so, such and such, unattested, unavowed, unclaimed, uncredited, undesignated, undisclosed, unidentified, unnamed, unsigned, unspecified, what's his/her name, whatchamacallit, whatsis, you know who, secret, pseudo, incognito" 
Of which I sorta prefer incognito... that surely has a certain cache to it, dont' you think?

Yes, dear anonymous YOU ALWAYS MAKE my day!
 

No comments: