About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Stars: Shut out Rampage Dec 17, 2010...

Save after Save by Bachman.
Teddy Bear waiting to be tossed,
Collection by Marines for their Toys for Tots drive,
Digging for the puck

Save

Save by Body!


Save !

Let's help them collect these!


The just keep shooting at me, but I save, have great defense!

Caught that on in my glove

Fight


Digging for the puck

Fallon on alert

 Just watching!

 Save despite a Rampage in the net  tangled up with Bachman :-)!

The End
All photos artandhockey.

No comments: