About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas deflation

Today, just driving around the 'hood' gave me a rather deflating feeling!
Really!
All those balloon decorations are nothing more than puddles of deflated latex.
You'd thought, the 'Grinch' made his rounds and poked holes into all of them.

But then my tires are deflated as well, at least that's what the dashboard 'blinkies' tell me.
It has to be the freezing temperature for sure!
Remember your physics: if it's hot it expands, if it's cold it shrinks!
Guess that's what's happening to Christmas Balloons.. cold air deflation ..lol!

Do you have the Christmas blahs, too?
Feel let down after all the hype of give, give, give?

Well, never mind! Soon the New Year starts.

And you all want your best New Year's Resolutions to start as well.


Start, I say.
Keep, that's another issue for most of us
Anyway, Happy NewYear to all!
Glueckliches Neujahr!
Bonne Annee Nouvelle! 
Buen Ano Nuevo!

No comments: