About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry, Merry, Men on Ice,,

Santa Claus hear the prayers?
We hope so, for the fans' sakes, at least!

Ideas needed!
AND hope the guys can come up with some new ideas how to play a winning game for the fans'  best Christmas Gift! 

Am trying out my new point'n shoot camera, and hope my computer will up and running just long enough to post them LOL.
If not... well my notebook can handle the typing, but not upload photos. Sorry.
Until a new computer arrives in 2011.
It is always thus.. things go phutt/pfutsch over holidays :-( sigh!

No comments: