About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Movers and Shakers at Aeros


Morency

McBride re-signed 12/28! I like that! 
Lewicki and Muncy released, Lampman released.
Spurgeon back, and 
PASCAL MORENCY re-assigned from Bakersfield.. Winger, Shoots R, born 1982, at 5'10 and 196 pds he seems to be quite the scrapper, too.
In 2009 he was suspended indefintely by the ISLANDERS for jumping off the bench and fighting Phaneuf.
Here he is in his most recent fight for the Condors.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rumors have it Spurgeon re-called to Minnesota?