About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Keep savoring the fun from last nights game...

while I post the last (for a while I solemnly swear) pics from the recent 'hockey in 3 cities' trip.
Houston Aeros vs Rockford, San Antonio Rampage vs. Admirals, Stars vs Aeros, done!
Write ups earlier on this blog.
And the last ones:
Stars vs. Manitoba.....
 Christmas STARS Flashing!

'No one gets a puck past me", Bachman


The Weiman stretch.. not quite as impressive as the Big Ben Bend..lol?

 An "A"  for  Marco Rosa Nr. 19

 Knees together now and puck be gone!

Rosy not so rosy..standing up for what's right!



Hail to the fat and glory of an old fashioned hamburger!
This Hot Air Balloon dropped coupons!
 

No comments: