About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

New or amended.. NHL rules

A new paragraph added to  the NHL rule book:
 "If a defending player has been pushed, shoved, or fouled by an attacking player so as to cause the defending player to come into contact with his own goalkeeper, such contact shall be deemed contact initiated by the attacking player for purposes of this rule, and if necessary a penalty assessed to the attacking player and if a goal is scored it would be disallowed"


Now THAT will help.. if memory serves me right, there were a time or two last season when the Aeros would have profited from this new rule!

For the complete information on the NHL rules go to
http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=64050
Photo By Jerina, I believe

No comments: