About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

A no BUG day.....this and that

and that IS a good thing!  A boring thing, but a good thing...
No words needed
stripes ARE in :-)

Revolution of the Viaduct
Reality imitating art?

 Unnetted Goal Pipes



MO, this assortment of bare hockey goal pipes seems rather reminiscent of this painting by Paul Klee:  Revolution of the Viaduct

On the other hand a bit o' levity does no harm
just be careful of the effects of computers on older people.. LOL.


and herewith my selection of  music for this day


No comments: