About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Just passing time...

Since the news in the media is rather depressing this morning, I went surfing...
the net, that is, for funny, funky stuff to start MY day! Join me if you need a boost!
MUSIC, funny or serious, has no boundaries.
This is "SWAN LAKE" interpreted by an Indian choreographer
Is this an Alpine version of Mozart's Eine kleine Nachtmusik?
Mozart might have enjoyed that-he seemed to have had an 'earthy' kind of humor from all I've read about him.
For Hockey fans and those that do enjoy a bit of tongue-in-cheek irony:

Haven't you have enough giggles yet?
Well, for all opera lovers and haters: opera CAN be funny..

1 comment:

operalover said...

YOU made my day, too.Thanks.