About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ravaged by a car?

Slanted eyed car
Little Cars that look like slitty-eyed monsters-  they give me the feeling of 'Watch out here comes a dragon" - Or am I overly 'sensitive'? And THAT kinda aggressive look is repeated in prescription glasses, and seemingly even in those narrow opaque wrap-around sunglasses..which never lets me see the eye and getting a'glimpse into the soul' of the person looking at me.. he/she could be asleep for all I can tell ;-)!


Who me?
What ever happened to the 'who me' surprised look in head lights? Probably they , too, died out after the John Lennon preferred Granny glasses fad did? And that's "a-bug-me" for August 3.

No comments: