About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Grand Canyon

One Mile below - the River
What struck me enormously was the accessibility along the South Rim of the path for people in wheelchairs, yes, they could not descend to the precarious 'viewing' spots, but using shuttle buses with ramps they were able to descend from the bus at special scenic overlooks and motor along the paved pah to - at the least - get a pretty good impression of the grandeur and stunning sights of the "Big Ditch"! Good !
That IS the mighty Colorado
Hopi Dancer -was it a rain dance?
Shortly after it rained and how!
clinging to life on the cliff






No comments: