About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

CRAB by another word Cancer.

HI, I'm a CRAB!
According to astrology I am supposed to be "intuitive and sentimental", and maybe I am, sometimes. Other times I'd need a "GET IT FOR DUMMIES 101" :)!

Am I "sympathetic and empathetic?  Traditional and maternal?" "Cancerians are said to make great parents!" Does that apply to virtual adoptions of 'soft spots'? 

Befriend a crab and you'll have a friend for life! 
Also on FB, just not on Twitter :).

  • "Crabs generally likes being at home" - well not this one!  Opera, hockey, museum, here I come!
  • "My so called, heart-not-head, but definitely crab(by) at times, personality makes me a little hard to interpret" -  a sense of the absurd by my friends would help them with getting along with this crab!
  • "Cancerians can be as tenacious" (Do like I say/Repeat after me!) 
  • "As they are sensitive" (poor baby, you hurt, let me kiss the booboo to make it better?),
  • "They roll up their sleeves and get to it"- get to where - don't ask, don't tell!
  • "It is said they make excellent nurses" - does lab work count? 
  • "Housekeepers"  - oy weh...somehow THAT gene went missing!
  • AND as "gardener" I am a hit-and-miss one!
  • "Journalist", now that is a WHAT IF item, a big WHAT IF!
  • "Cancerians' love of country gives them the base to be outstanding politicians", woohoo, did I miss my calling? NO fear, Obama et al,  I have no designs on your jobs ;-).

    Venus
  • "Venus is said to reign, love and sex are important, for Cancerians will show sensitivity with lovers without a second thought. Crabs wallow in love, unattainable love or not, and marry for life" ..wallowing may be a tad exaggerated!


  • "Being born under the Moon instincts, moods, tides, personal interests, desires, needs, magnetism, growth, the need to touch, consciousness are character traits for crabs" ah, yes, yes, I am a hugger..just because its lovely to hug someone, anyone!  

  • "The color for Cancer is silver"-REALLY! 

  • "Likes relaxing near or in water" (does ice as in hockey, count?),

  • "Art" -yep, that one is ON the nose! 
  • "Travel destinations for the crab are: New York City, Amsterdam, Venice, historical sites" - yeah, that rings true-I love spending time where there are arts, opera, hockey, people and easy living :-)!
  • "Strength: Compassion, emotional sensitivity, tenacity"- I take the fifth on that!
  • "Weaknesses: Manipulative, clinging to the past"- weeellll that could be,  afterall I've HAD a long one already ;-)!
  • "packrat"-that one I have overcome after moving out of a big house!
some are actually GOOD!
  • "Charismatic Marks : medium (that's charitable, eh?) build, round face (but dominant nose)
  • "breasts" (yes, thank you, I do, and no desire to change them),
  • "Tendency to take charge"-well, really, one has to do it, right! So there!
And since it IS August, there is LEO a neighbor!
Hi,  neighbor of the Crab!
And herewith a bit of advice-
Crabs tend do that-give advice!
Leos are known to breathe fire, be full of pride, majestic in appearance, of broad shoulders, bilious of constitution, said to be good writer; also evil-minded, emotional, zealous, licentious; perhaps a bit childishly playful, at times selfishly overpowering of personality.
Hello, Neighbor let's play - I nip and you roar;-)!

1 comment:

FellowCrab said...

Roaring lions nipped by crabs.. that IS funny!