According to astrology I am supposed to be "intuitive and sentimental", and maybe I am, sometimes. Other times I'd need a "GET IT FOR DUMMIES 101" :)!
Am I "sympathetic and empathetic? Traditional and maternal?" "Cancerians are said to make great parents!" Does that apply to virtual adoptions of 'soft spots'?
Befriend a crab and you'll have a friend for life!
Also on FB, just not on Twitter :).
- "Crabs generally likes being at home" - well not this one! Opera, hockey, museum, here I come!
- "My so called, heart-not-head, but definitely crab(by) at times, personality makes me a little hard to interpret" - a sense of the absurd by my friends would help them with getting along with this crab!
- "Cancerians can be as tenacious" (Do like I say/Repeat after me!)
- "As they are sensitive" (poor baby, you hurt, let me kiss the booboo to make it better?),
- "They roll up their sleeves and get to it"- get to where - don't ask, don't tell!
- "It is said they make excellent nurses" - does lab work count?
- "Housekeepers" - oy weh...somehow THAT gene went missing!
- AND as "gardener" I am a hit-and-miss one!
- "Journalist", now that is a WHAT IF item, a big WHAT IF!
- "Cancerians' love of country gives them the base to be outstanding politicians", woohoo, did I miss my calling? NO fear, Obama et al, I have no designs on your jobs ;-).
- "Travel destinations for the crab are: New York City, Amsterdam, Venice, historical sites" - yeah, that rings true-I love spending time where there are arts, opera, hockey, people and easy living :-)!
- "Strength: Compassion, emotional sensitivity, tenacity"- I take the fifth on that!
- "Weaknesses: Manipulative, clinging to the past"- weeellll that could be, afterall I've HAD a long one already ;-)!
- "packrat"-that one I have overcome after moving out of a big house!
- "Charismatic Marks : medium (that's charitable, eh?) build, round face (but dominant nose)
- "breasts" (yes, thank you, I do, and no desire to change them),
- "Tendency to take charge"-well, really, one has to do it, right! So there!
Hi, neighbor of the Crab!
And herewith a bit of advice-
Crabs tend do that-give advice!
Leos are known to breathe fire, be full of pride, majestic in appearance, of broad shoulders, bilious of constitution, said to be good writer; also evil-minded, emotional, zealous, licentious; perhaps a bit childishly playful, at times selfishly overpowering of personality.