About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Welcome to the new Computer! Khudobin will get the start tonight!

Yes. it was installed this morning and needs ONLY a few kinks to have worked out, which CAN be done from afar!
Of course it will have to be the Computer Wizard who'll do it.
Not yours truly-a somewhat technologically challenged blogger!

So I spent some time this morning surfing for funnies.
And found a few lol hockey ones.
Which I am posting here for your enjoyment.

After all No Aeros game tonight,
 although the Wild do play!
Khudobin of The Wild! Getty Images
WITH Khudobin back in the net!
GO Khudobin, show them your mettle again!
You were "Born to be Wild"!


And here they are, the funnies, I mean.

Oh, horror, hockey jokes!

 Wonders of Technology
 
Flying Wild!



Let's kiss and make up!

The family that skates together stays together?


Kick Skating?

Ice Beach Ball Goal





Hey guys, I am bored!

Credit for most of them to 'I can haz a cheeseburger' web site for want of knowing the REAL photographer
What do you want, shrimp!

Tough Cookie!

Kane Double?

The historic Hockey Player?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very funny! Just read it on this wet day!