About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

News from the Rummel Front

Author Erika Rummel at a reading in Toronto...

For a bibliophile like me, the sight of all those books make my heart go 'pitt-a-patter' .
I 'wanna' read them, I 'wanna' read them!
So many books, and so little time left to read them...BIG SIGH.
For more info on the author visit her website www.erikarummel.com


And here's the author (seated) signing her books while her spouse Painter/Sciulptor Erwin Rummel looks on fondly (on left).
And, so I hear, she is hard at work creating a new novel, this one a historical one. I do wonder if she would include illustrations would they be done by her artist spouse?
Just an idea.
If you read this, Author Rummel.....give it some thought....make the project 'a family affair' :-).

No comments: