About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Staccato Thoughts

those two little words , uttered by FB friend S. from Oklahoma, just stick in my mind.
Staccato!
Thoughts!
So here I am.....wide awake!
Those pesky *staccato thoughts* just wouldn't disappear..
All night long they pounded away in my brain! Maybe it's a new dance craze *the staccato*.? How would that look?
Did they really do that?
Or is it a Staccato more:

Like Horowitz?
Ratatat: Or like that
 Rataplan: maybe like that:
or even like that:
But never like that:
 
NOW, I wish I could type *staccato*!  
Having *staccato thoughts* alone is no good.
I cannot make my fingers to *the staccato* on the keyboard...lol!
 
 
Where is Stephen Hopkins with his magic fingers...
now I know HE could do *the staccato*

No comments: