About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Conventions are past....

And I am sure most people have not changed theirs minds how they will vote in November.
Now come the seemingly eternal debates....will they be influential?
I don't think so.
That old saying "My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts" still holds sway.
And then the moment of truth.
Am not holding my breath.
And neither it seems is the media.

http://news.yahoo.com/convention-conclusions--are-you-better-off-than-you-were-four-days-ago-.html?_esi=1

http://news.yahoo.com/us-national-debt-hits-16-trillion-republicans-blast-031301848.html

The usual biased hype is prevalent on both suides, IMO.

HOCKEY doings:
AHL will play, but NHL ist still on the cusp. May or may not! September 15 will be decisive.
Remember the Aeros?

OPERA doings:
Opera in the Heights opens the season with Otello - no not Verdi's, but Rossini's! With a new to OH! singers. Starting September 27!

No comments: