About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Talking Heads

Listening to some 'experts' on the plight of the world, I cannot believe what I am hearing...or rather what NOT hearing.
Blah Blah, Blah Blah...soothing words purling from rosy lips and ultrawhite teeth!

How wonderful, that the media can find so many real experts to educate us know nothing populi ;-)! I feel truly enlightened by the wisdom spurting from their mouths.
I hang on their very words hoping for something, anything that clarifies the situation.

To paraphrase Kerouac:
“They had nothing to offer anybody except their own confusion”
And at the end I scratch my head because they talked, and talked, and talked
but really said

NOTHING!


No comments: