About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Twitter Opera... huh, Twitter? huh, Opera???

Well, why am I surprised..
The BBC News presented an excerpt of THE TWITTER OPERA this evening, and no, it did not sound like what I just now (see above) found on YouTube. Those excerpt composers seemed to have 'cribbed' from Bizet, and others.
Could this have been composed post-'humorously' ;-)by Benjamin Britten.. the sounds on the BBC tonight, I mean.
Ah me, we are cursed already with 'Jerry Springer', the Opera, also produced in the UK.... British Humor or just crazy?

And the news earlier mentioned that Twitter went 'atweeter', again .. too many 'twits' trying to 'outtweet' each other mayhap? Or have the "Enemy" found a way to upset the whole of the good old US of A?
Oh. boy these Twitter going AWOL or Roundabout..will, no doubt, cause multiple anxiety attacks and withdrwal symptoms. What would Siegmund Freud say - WWSFS ;-)?

No comments: