About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Can't help it- joking is such fun to do...

NOLAN SCHAEFER SAVE
Photo by Fred Trask
So, we are informed that Ex AERO Goalie Nolan Schaefer (29 yrs) signed to play for one year in KHL...as have other hockey players. Schaefer is Canadian, so my first thought: 'The Americans are coming, the Americans are coming'... as a take off on "The Russians are coming,..." is rather inappropriate. BUT he did play for the Aeros..... so maybe as an honorary American ? LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXXGep9RB34

there is even a BLONDE in it....

1 comment:

Ms. Conduct said...

I've never seen that but now I need to!