About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Promises kept

the promised photos are here.
And no, I will not inundate with 200 plus.
Just a few .. indicative of the days spent.
so here goes: At the Nuclear Science Museum, Albuquerque,

  followed by History of Ballooning Museum also in that town.

Then a perfect rainbow in Santa Fe:
 And then on to Chimayo
Road to Chimayo
Many years ago, this Sanctuary on a little river seemed heaven after a dusty drive through dry and stark high desert. 
Photos posted in request for prayers

Honoring Native Americans
So you can imagine how I felt seeing the transformation from a introspective little church into a all inclusive political correct assembly:
St. Francis and Our Lady of Viet Nam





No comments: