About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Lives lost

It is always a terrible feeling when we read about senseless killings.
By one or more persons.

Of course mass killings are nothing new historically as one can read here.

So it was with a heavy heart I read about the most recent in Aurora, Colorado. A town in which we spent a couple nights just recently, even if NOT at the cinema.
And to top of the sad news, a young Hockey loving journalist who was an almost victim at the Eaton, Toronto shooting recently and wrote about it, became a real victim in Aurora.

All this brings me to this:
ENJOY LIFE while you can.
Make time for friends and family, while you can.
Be happy with what you do have, while you can.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just too sad.