About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

More Hockey News

For all hockey fans who wish more news on a season without NHL reports
here is great way to keep up with Houston's team and others.

I am posting it in case my modest efforts are just not enough for my chers readers ;-)!

Plus, of course, the professional photographer's shots ARE stunning. 
And in case you all missed it, even television was there!
How much they actually showed on the nightly news ???
I do not know since we were still getting back home from the game! :-)
 
Versus my poor efforts with just a "point'n shoot"!

Here Coyle going for the net against Sanguinetti

No comments: