About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Weather report from Florida

it is a foggy, soggy morning in sunny? Florida..yes, indeed. Even the treetops are shrouded in white and obscured from our 3rd floor balcony.
So stalking the eagles will have to wait till sun burns off the fog, because even with the best binocs (I doubt they loan out night goggles here) it will not be possible to observe the feeding of the chicks - eaglets, I mean.
Plus I'd rather NOT breast any swamp critters while stumbling around in the fog on the way to the aerie.
Apropos, critters..from out balcony on a clear day we have watched ospreys and egrets around the lagoon..and having it screened in there are NO pesky ones to bite.. Better Half always is a magnet for them-that's because he is sweet ;-)!!!
And of course, tonight there will be SWAMPEE, a distant relative of our CHILLY?
Plus ZOOperstars to amuse, or not, Blade fans in the arena.
Later more.

No comments: