About Me

My photo
Split personality. Liking the arts, especially opera, and hockey and Los Toros. I know, I know THAT one is non pc currently. But I can't help it saw some in Spain and got hooked, but good. But on the other hand right now opera and hockey are in the forefront!

Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Update


Photo:Chris Jerina
I really had BIG plans for today's post on a non-hockey subject,
BUT then I read that the WILD signed Chad Rau=WOW to a TWO YEAR contract
Chad Rau Goal in SO.
And it hit me - someone must've read my earlier post ;-)...
Now am just waiting -perhaps not exactly
all tied in knots - [;-D - like that-
(Art:Blattgestalt Nr. 1 by Antje Rietsch -photo artandhockey)
for them to sign others mentioned positively there.
Maybe just - wishful thinking?
When it comes to wishful there is more keeping fingers crossed and holding breath time for The Stars, The Sharks, and The Habs - one must believe in miracles!!

No comments: